I believe that the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world.
I believe all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of kinship, love and tolerance.
I don't believe in distinction of any kind, such as
- race, colour, ethnicity, nationality
- sex, gender identity
- sexual orientation
- language, culture
- religion, spirituality
- political opinion
- any opinion
- origin (social, national or any other kind)
- age
- weight, size
- looks, beauty or lack of it
- disability or illness, visible or invisible, of mind or body
- property, wealth
- birth
- other status or identity

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

First ladies the last 100 years in their 20s


Florence Kling at her 40s

Grace Goodhue - maybe a teenager?

Lou Henry, I suppose in her 20s

Eleanor Roosevelt at 18

Elizabeth Wallace about 20

Mamie Doud at 17

Jacqueline Bouvier, about 20
Claudia "Bird" Taylor, about 22

Pat Ryan in College, about 20

Betty Bloomer at 18

Rosalynn Smith, about 17

Anne Robbins, about 20, I'd say

Barbara Pierce at 20

Hillary Rodham at 22

Laura Welch as High School Senior

Michelle Robinson, early 80s (about 20)

 Melania Knauss at 22

I have to say that in my mind Hillary Rodham Clinton is a very beautiful woman. Definitely one of the prettiest on this list.
I don't think Eleanor was that ugly, nor Jackie that beautiful.

No comments: